Tuesday, May 10, 2011

1 More to Go...

I'm still on a high from last night's Heat vs. Celtics Game 4! I've watched all but a handful of Heat games this season and I honestly thought that they were going to lose last night. They simply have not come through in situations like that. I am glad they proved me wrong last night and came out with the W! I am not going to get ahead of myself and say something like the "series is over" because of two reasons. 1) I know the Miami Heat lack a killer instinct at times and 2) the Boston Celtics have been a thorn in my ass for a long time now!!! They seem to always come through when they need to. I made no secret about fearing the Celtics in this year's playoffs and until Boston is out, I wont rest easy. I'm also not going to crown the Heat champions if they get by Boston either. But If Miami goes on to win the series, I will say "in de face" in my Akeem from Coming to America voice to all the bandwagon & diehard Celtics fans in the world via Twitter and Facebook!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment