Friday, August 20, 2010

NBA 2K11

If you are a video game fan like I am, and you love the Big Homie aka Michael Jordan like I do, then I'm sure you are just as excited about this as I am! I'm a huge sneakerhead and I hated in previous installments of the game they gave you wack Nikes and Air Jordans to outfit your players in. (I run with D-Wade and the Heat on 2K and being that he is the face of the Jordan brand right now you can see how this is a problem for me). But the NBA 2K11 producers finally came through for me this year.



"We have so many shoe heads into our game that when we put out our first trailer for 'NBA 2K11', people were doing freeze frames and capturing screen grabs of the Space Jam shoes he has on in the video." said Eric Boenisch. In all there are 40 shoes total in the game including 25 pairs of Air Jordans along with CP3s, Melo 5s and other shoes from the Jordan line to fill out the closet.


It's small details like this that make the game more accurate to me. Can't wait til Oct 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment