Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3 Balls and 2 Strikes

I know we are not supposed to judge people without their day in court but damn... I can't believe how hard this guy is goin to keep what seems like a lie going. I know it's "deny til you die" but Roger is taking it to the next level. They got syringes on you with your blood and DNA on it, not to mention people already dropped dime on you. I guess Roger is facing a full count on this one.

Meanwhile, Barry Bonds ain't never tested positive for shit or been in this kind of hot water. But he still doesn't get recognized as the Home Run King??? Really??? Furthermore, why is anybody in the steroid era getting in trouble for something that wasn't illegal when they was doing it??

Man, I love the Yankees but baseball as a business ain't shit. That's why they will never be America's past time again. That belongs to football...

No comments:

Post a Comment