Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beyonce 4 (The Penn Review)

I listened to the Beyonce 4 album and I was just hoping it wasn't wack. I do like Beyonce's music but my favorite Beyonce album is Dangerously in Love. Of the 12 songs on the album, I liked 1+1, I Care, Rather Die Young, Love on Top, and End of Time. Party was "ok" and I really want to like that song because my favorite rapper Andre 3000 is on it. Countdown will be a joint that ladies will love. I can see yall in the club goin HAM over that joint. I can see "Best Thing I Never Had" being a ladies anthem for all them ex's yall still got feelings for or whatever. B does seem to be suffering from a lil bit of the Mary J. Blige syndrome though... screaming too much. Overall, I do like this album better than Sasha Fierce b/c I only liked 5 songs out of 16 on that album. I would give it a 3.75 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment