Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Life Goes On, Apparently...

I know you can't dwell on things too long and at the end of the day its just a game... But FUCK THAT! This picture pisses me off! This is exactly why I didn't watch ESPN for a week and a half after the Heat lost. I don't want to see you out having fun and enjoying life by going to fashion shows in Milan! I want to be oblivious to you having any concerns outside of what you need to do for next year so we (the Heat) don't fall apart in the NBA Finals again. I want to think you are in the gym working on your mid range game, 3 point shoot, and free throws! DWade is my boy but damn... this just put me into another category of "pissed offness"!


Melo don't care about playing defense anyway so it's ok for him to go kick it. I want the competition to be slippin but I don't want my team to slip AT ALL!





My mood: "disgusted"

No comments:

Post a Comment