Thursday, September 16, 2010

9/11 Hoax???

The 9 year anniversary of 9/11 just recently passed and I found myself watching some documentaries on the History channel the day of (Yes, I like the History channel). While I was watching, I started to think about the government and how they spin things and how they hide things from the American public & media. In this same thought, I thought maybe 9/11 could have been some kind of cover up or something. So in the days following, I started looking up information and video on 9/11 and I came across this film called "Loose Change". All I'm going to say is watch it and tell me if you don't have a different perspective after your viewing. I am not saying that 9/11 was entirely made up, but I am saying that it is possible that there is more to the story than what we saw.

1 comment:

  1. a lot of coincidences.. i think they knew about it but what was planned by them? i cant say that. i wont say it wasnt but i wanna have more faith in them and believe that they knew and just handled it poorly rather than did it and killed those innocent people

    ReplyDelete