Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Skip (of WeLoose) Smoke Break 2 (The Penn Review)

First of all, money can rap! PERIOD! His flow was definitely on point throughout the mixtape and I found myself running a few lines back. I was feeling the Intro, Sunday Afternoon, Cloud Song (minus the singer), Skywalker, Kitchen Talk, and Circus (minus the feature). My hands down favorite was Kitchen Talk and the lyrics were right on the money. It also reminds me of a song that I would do and I'm kinda mad I didn't think to do it! (lol) The only knock I had on the mixtape was the smoker talk. I'm not a smoker so I cant relate to that portion of the program. Not that I have anything against smoking songs, I just thought there were more than enough reiterations of the topic.

Bottom line, if you are looking for a new artist to give a try, I definitely co-sign for Skip.

No comments:

Post a Comment