Monday, December 6, 2010

ILLwrite Video Shoot

On Saturday I shot the video for ILLwrite and I think I did a good job for my first video. I thought that I would feel odd with the camera in my face all day but I really didn't notice it all. It actually made me think about doing a lil acting (maybe down the road). It was definitely cold as hell out there shooting but nobody said shooting a video in December would be pretty. I think the scenes that we shot at the Drake hotel will really add to the concept of the video. There were a few shots that I kind of made up on the spot while we were at the Drake Hotel with the assistance of the director that were pretty fun to do. I really just tried to give the camera things to work with and not come off flat and I feel confident about the job I did. Shout out to Cutta, Nate, Sauce, Mike, Julian, Joey, Rach, Keia for their assistance. A homeless man on the street called me "Pretty Tony" cuz of my outfit. That was hilarious! I wish I had that on video lol. I personally cant wait til the finished product and I hope that y'all enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment